TBI nurtures the development of technology based and knowledge driven companies helping them to survive and grow during the start-up period by providing.
- i) An integrated package of work space, shared office services, access to specialized equipment.
- ii) Value added services like management assistance, business planning, access to finance, technical assistance and internet services.
Any individual or a group of persons having conceived a process or product which is at the beginning of technology cycle can become an entrepreneur/incubatee. It is expected that such process or product, algorithm for software, design of hardware etc are knowledge based and original. He/she may have to make a presentation to a committee set up by REVA NEST and give his/group’s requirement in term of space, electricity, furniture/internet facilities etc.
- The applicant needs to submit a business plan to REVA NEST & the details of his product or process to a Selection Committee appointed by REVA NEST.
- He/she/they may be selected in the first interview or he/she/they may be advised to reframe their business plan
- If selected, each incubate or entrepreneur shall have to sign an agreement with REVA NEST in a format available in the download section.
Your idea submission should include details such as customer problem/pain point, solution and value proposition, targeted customer segments and addressed market opportunity apart from basic information about you and your team (if applicable).
Depends of the maturity of the idea (from 1 month for the ideation phase up to 24 months including business prototyping and start-up development phase)
Business mentors are highly experienced and knowledgeable in business and can support business owners with all areas of their business and a wide range of business challenges. Business mentoring is a relationship between a business mentor and business owner, driven by the business owner who sets the goals and agenda, focusing on delivering real business and personal benefits.
REVA NEST considers providing funding only to companies which have been incubated at our incubation centre for a minimum stay of 12 months and the funding arrangements are done as per the incubation policy and terms & conditions set by the management of REVA NEST.